Saturday, May 5, 2007

How a Son / Daughter thinks of his / her Daddy at different ages.

At 04 Years: My daddy is great

At 06 Years: My daddy knows every body.

At 10 Years: My daddy is good but is short tempered.

At 12 Years: My daddy was very nice to me when I was young.

At 14 Years: My daddy is getting fastidious.

At 16 Years: My daddy is not in line with the current times.

At 18 Years: My daddy is becoming increasingly cranky.

At 20 Years: Oh! It is becoming difficult to tolerate daddy wonder how mom put up with him.

At 25 Years: Daddy objecting to everything.

At 30 Years: It is becoming difficult to manage my son I was scared of father when I was young.

At 40 Years: Daddy brought me up with so much discipline even I should do the same.

At 45 Years: I am baffled as to how my daddy brought us up.

At 50 Years: My daddy faced so many hardships to bring us up I am unable to manage a single son.

At 55 Years: My daddy was so far sighted and planned so many things for us.

At 60 Years: My daddy is great.

Thus it took 56 years to complete the cycle and come back to the 1st stage………..

Have You Thought of it!

No comments: